- HIGH EFFICIENT FILTRATION-5-Stage Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Thin-film composite RO membrane filters down to 0.0001 micron,Reduce 99% contaminant ,including Heavy Metal Arsenic, Lead ,Mercury ,Fluoride, Bacteria,Hardness,Cadmium,Chlorine,Taste,Odor,Asbestos, Lead,Cryptosporidium , Giardia Cysts , and more 1000+ contaminants.
- HIGH QUALITY-- all tube, fittings, storage tank,Ro membrane complies with NSF/ANSI standard 58 to provide healthy, safe, and pure water, LEAD FREE deluxe kitchen sink faucet as last pure water guarantee in your home.
- EASY&CONVENIENT-Streamlined DIY filter installation; fits most under sink cabinets, the ratio of pure water and waste water is 1:2.
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA).
- Warranty-1year limited Product quality and service guarantee.
FEED WATER PRESSURE: 40 - 100 PSI
MAX TDS :1000 PPM
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU
MAX SDI <4.0
HARDNESS < 5 GPG
Shelf life: 3Years
Warranty: 1year limited warranty
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of installed Geekpure RO5?
RO unit: Length 14.20 inch, Width 6.2 inch, Height 18.1inch.
Storage tank: Diameter 9.45 inch, Height 14.4inch.
✪What is 5stage filter and function?
the 1st stage: PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment.
the 2nd stage: Granular carbon filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates
the 3rd stage: Carbon block filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates
the 4th stage: TFC Ro membrane, Reduce 99% total dissolved minerals, heavy metal, Arsenic, Mercury, Iron, lead ,Fluoride and 1000+ contaminants .
the 5th stage:Post inline acid washed coconut carbon filter, Polish water for refined taste.
✪Where can i buy replace filters?
for 1-3stage, please search B074XGB32J.
for the 4th stage, please search B074W72NNW .
for the 1-3&5th stage ,please search B074XCYF93.
✪What is in the box?
1SET filters (5 pieces filters),faucet,diverter valve,storage tank,2 pieces wrench,some fittings,water pipe,clips,drain clamp,teflon tape and so on.
Yes, BPA free ,Lead free faucet and food grade materials.
1.It Is Recommended to Wait Until the Entire System Is Pressurized (Including Storage Tank&Faucet) and Re-Check for Any Leaks Before Leaving Installation Site.
2.It Is Normal for Some Black Carbon Fines to Appear in The Water When Emptying the First 2 Tanks of Water. The First 2 Tanks of Water Produced Should be Emptied and Not Used.
3.Push the Tubing All the Way in and Use Teflon Tape During Installation.