About this item
- Universal Compatible standard 10" reverse osmosis replacement filter cartridges set,size at:2.5"OD x 10" height.Fits most standard sized 5 or 6 stage reverse osmosis systems
- Pack of 8.[1 x PP sediment filter,1 x Granular activated carbon filter, 1 x Carbon block filter,1 x 100 gpd Ro membrane,1 x Post inline carbon filter,2 x Quikc fittings,1 x Seal tape]-NOTE: THE LAST STAGE POST CARBON IS 1/4"NPT THREAD INLET AND OUTLET
- NSF certificated RO membrane filter down to 0.0001 micron,Reduce 99% contaminant,including Heavy Metal,Arsenic,Lead,Mercury,Fluoride,Cadmium and more 1000+ contaminants to provide healthy, safe and pure water
- All Filters are individually wrapped&sealed and extend shelf life,Feed Water Condition:Water Pressure:40-100 psi,Temperate:40-110°F/5-45°C,Ph:3.0 -11.0,Max TDS :2000 ppm tap water or well water
- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA),30 Days Money Back Guarantee,Please flush new filters 30 minutes
Feed Water Specification:
FEED WATER PRESSURE: 40 - 100 PSI ,
PH:3.0 -11.0 ,
MAX TDS :1000 PPM ,
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU ,
MAX SDI <4.0 ,
HARDNESS < 5 GPG ,
Shelf life: 3 Years .
1. DO NOT FREEZE.
2. Please keep flush new membrane 30 minutes. Because there is protection material in it. then, TDS of pure water will be down to right level.
3. If you have chlorinated water, we recommend you use a Carbon/Sediment Pre-Filter. The residual chlorine in municipal or city water will destroy the membrane. if hardness is too high, we recommend you install water softener before Ro unit.
More valuable information:
1. What is dimension of the Geekpure Replacement Water Filters? If not Geekpure, the filters is available to other brands Ro water purifier?
Answer : 3 x prefilters is 2.5"ODx 10" height,1 x membrane is 1.8"x12". the post carbon filter is 2"x10", all is standard size. Please don't worry. it compatible to most Ro system which its 10 inch standard sized undersink ro systems .
2. What is 5 stage filters and functions?
Answer : the 1st stage: PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6-12months.
the 2nd stage: Granular activited carbon filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
the 3rd stage: Barbon block filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
the 4th stage:Reverse Osmosis Membrane, High Rejection RO Membrane Removes up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic ,lead, fluoride, heavy metals and much more. life time:15-24months.
the 5th stage: Post inline acid washed coconut carbon filter, Polish water for refined taste. life time:12months.
The Life Time of the Filter Cartridge Depends on Usage Amount and Feed Water Quality.
3. What is in the box?
Answer : 1 x PP sediment ,1 x Granular Activited Carbon ,1 x Carbon Block Filters 1 x Reverse Osmosis Membrane and 1 x Post inline Coconut Carbon. And 2 x 1/4"NPT quick fittings ,1 Roll Teflon seal tape for post carbon filter.
Great quality for the price. Excellent customer service.
Universal Compatible Reverse Osmosis Filter Replacement Set with 100GPD Membrane-Pack of 5
Just as advertised. Good quality replacements. Came with new 1/4" fittings. Cant beat it for the money. All 5 for less than my name brand R/O membrane alone.
Super easy to install and replace and very great on the wallet! Highly recommended
Our osmosis under sink unit is four filters and only saw those with five. plan to utilize the one large filter in between changes.