- 10 Inch Housing-Complete one set 10 inch whole house water fitler housing,1"NPT inlet/outlet,with pressure release button for high flow,with plastic wrench and bracket, filter cartridges are sold separately
- STANDARD-Fits all standard sized 4-1/2 inch diameter industry 10 inch whole house cartridges
- HIGH QUALITY-Fits NSF standard,Large capacity housing for high flow applications
- WARRANTY-One year limited warranty
Maximum Pressure: 90 psi (6.2 bar) ,,It is test pressure, SUGGESTED WORK PRESSURE IS UNDER 50 PSI
Shelf life: 5 Years
More valuable information:
*What is dimension of the housing?
It is 7"X7"X14" .
*What is in the box?
1x10 inch big size blue color housing with pressure release and 1inch NPT , 1pc plastic wrench ,1pc metal bracket and 4pcs screws.
*What is filters options?
1.PP spun filter,ASIN:B07797MT8K, Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6 months. 2.Carbon block filter, ASIN:B077971QT7,Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6 months. PS.The Life Time of the Filter Cartridge Depends on Usage Amount and Feed Water Quality.
1. Please lubricate the o-ring with silicon grease and use wrench provided to prevent leakage. Protect filter housing from freezing.
2. This filter housing has a maximum operating pressure rating of 90 psi, if you suspect that your water pressure will at any time exceed 80 psi, a pressure regulator MUST BE INSTALLED before the filter housing. this action will guard against the water pressure exceeding the maximum pressure rating.it is recommended that the pressure regulator be set at 50 psi or less.
3.The rubber o-ring provides the water tight seal between the cap and the sump. it is important that the o-ring be properly SEATED IN THE GROOVE of a water leak could occur.
No issues so far filter works as expected
Solid construction it mounted perfectly in my garage for a whole house filter. I would purchase again.
Works well and well made.
House filter housing works no leaks but did use plumbers grease to ensure seal
it has brass inserts in the connections the original did not