- COMPLETE-20inch big clear housing,1-Inch Outlet/Inlet,with plastic wrench,screw and metal bracket.Housing only, filter cartridges are sold separately .clear housing allows you to see when you need to change filters and everything else works as it should.Pack of 2.
- STANDARD-Fits all standard sized 4-1/2 inch diameter industry 20 inch whole house cartridges
- HIGH QUALITY-Fits NSF standard,Large capacity housing for high flow applications
- WARRANTY-One year limited warranty
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA)
Maximum Pressure: 90 psi (6.2 bar)
Shelf life: 5 Years
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of the housing?
It is 4.5"OD x 20" height .
✪What is in the box?
2x20inch big clear housing with pressure release and 1inch NPT , 2pcs plastic wrench ,2pcs metal bracket.
✪What is filters options?
1.PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6 months.ASIN:B07794W9F8。
2.Granular activited carbon filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6months.ASIN:B0779YX41N.
3.Carbon block filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6 months. ASIN:B07798RFVH.
4.PP pleated filter, the material is same as PP sediment,Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6 months.
PS.The Life Time of the Filter Cartridge Depends on Usage Amount and Feed Water Quality.
Please lubricate the o-ring with silicon grease and use wrench provided to prevent leakage.
2. Protect filter housing from freezing.
3. This filter housing has a maximum operating pressure rating of 90 psi, if you suspect that your water pressure will at any time exceed 80 psi, a pressure regulator MUST BE INSTALLED before the filter housing. this action will guard against the water pressure exceeding the maximum pressure rating.it is recommended that the pressure regulator be set at 70 psi or less.
4.The rubber o-ring provides the water tight seal between the cap and the sump. it is important that the o-ring be properly SEATED IN THE GROOVE of a water leak could occur.