- 10 INCH-Universal Compatible standard 10" reverse osmosis pre-filter replacement cartridges,size:2.5"OD x 10" height
- STANDARD-Fits all standard sized 5 or 6 stage reverse osmosis systems,includes Ispring,Watts,Premier,Flowmatic,PuROLine,Crystal Quest,Puromax and more brands
- 24 FILTERS-Includes (6)PP Sediment (6)Gruanlar Activated Carbon ,(6) Carbon Block Filters and (6) Post inline Carbon Filter to protect and extend the life of the RO system
- GOOD PACKING-All Filters are individually wrapped&sealed and extend shelf life
- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA)
- JUST SHIP TO BUYER FROM US,NO INVENTORY IN CANADA AND OTHER COUNTRIES
Specification:FEED WATER PRESSURE: 40 - 100 PSI
MAX TDS :1000 PPM
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU
MAX SDI <4.0
HARDNESS < 5 GPG
Shelf life: 3Years
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of the Geekpure Replacement Water Filters?
It is 2.5"ODx 10" height and standard.
✪What is 4 pieces filter and function?
the 1st stage: PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6-12months.
the 2nd stage: Granular activited carbon filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
the 3rd stage: Carbon block filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
the 5th stage: post inline acid washed coconut carbon filter, Polish water for refined taste. life time:12months.
✪If not Geekpure, the filters is available to other brands Ro water purifier?
Please don't worry. it compatible to most Ro system which its 10inch standard sized undersink ro systems.
✪What is in the box?
6 x PP sediment ,6 x Granular Activited Carbon ,6 x Carbon Block Filters and 6 x Post inline Coconut Carbon.
1. The Life Time of the Filter Cartridge Depends on Usage Amount and Feed Water Quality. .
2.It Is Recommended to Wait Until the Entire System Is Pressurized (Including Storage Tank & Faucet) and Re-Check for Any Leaks Before Leaving Installation Site.
3.It Is Normal for Some Black Carbon Fines to Appear in the Water When Emptying the First 2 Tanks Of Water. The First 2 Tanks of Water Produced Should Be Emptied and Not Used.
4.Push the Tubing All the Way in and Use Teflon Tape During Installation.
Based on 1 review