- FOOD GRADE PP-Made of 100% Melt-Blown Polypropylene ,4 Pieces in the box.
- STANDARD-Fits all standard 20" sized big blue filter housing, size at 4.5" diameter x 20" height.
- Function-Remove silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles,The PP filter display different color and tracks the life time as you use,It is time to replace a new one when it is dark yellow or brown.these can be used for residential and commercial applications.
- GOOD PACKING-All Filters are individually wrapped&sealed and extend shelf life.
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA).
FEED WATER PRESSURE: 40 - 100 PSI,
PH:3.0 -11.0, MAX TDS :1000 PPM,
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU, MAX SDI <4.0,
HARDNESS < 5 GPG, Shelf life: 3 Years.
More valuable information:
1. What is dimension of the Geekpure Replacement Water Filters?
Answer: It is 4.5"ODx 20" height and standard.
2. What is the function?
Answer: PP string wound spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6-12 months.
3. If not Geekpure, the filters is available to other brands big blue filter?
Answer: Please don't worry. it compatible to most 20 inch standard sized big blue housing ,includes Ispring, Express Water, Culligan and more brands.
4. What is in the box?
Answer: 4 x PP sting wound sediment filter in the box.
1. The Life Time of the Filter Cartridge Depends on Usage Amount and Feed Water Quality.
2.It Is Normal for Some Black Carbon Fines to Appear in the Water When Emptying the First 3 Gallons of Water. The First 3 Gallons of Water Produced Should Be Emptied and Not Used.Push the Tubing All the Way in and Use Teflon Tape During Installation.