- 1 set 10 inch clear housing,3/4 inch brass ports with pressure relief button for high pressure,with plastic wrench and metal bracket.clear housing allows you to see when you need to change filters and everything else works as it should.
- STANDARD-Fits all standard sized 2.5 inch x 10 inch filters housing only, filter cartridges are sold separately.
- APPLICATIONS-Large capacity housing for high flow applications,Used in whole house, reverse osmosis, commercial and geekpure filtration.
- WARRANTY-Fits NSF standard.One year limited warranty.
- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA).
Maximum Pressure: 90 psi (6.2 bar)
Shelf life: 5 Years
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of the clear housing?
It fits all standard sized 10" housing for 2.5 inch x 10 inch filters .
✪What is in the box?
1x10 inch slim housing with pressure release and 3/4 inch brass NPT port, 1pc plastic wrench ,1pc plastic bracket.
✪What is filters options?
3.PP spun filter, Pack of 4,Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6 months. ASIN:B07LC7RXDB.
4.PP spun filter, Pack of 6,Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6 months. ASIN:B07LCDDYHQ.
3.PP Wound String Sediment Filter Cartridge 2.5"x10”,Pack of 4,Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6 months.ASIN:B07LCCJ9P5
4.Carbon block filter, Pack of 4,Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6 months.ASIN: B07L9XRCSC.
5.Carbon block filter, Pack of 4,Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6 months.ASIN: B07LC9G584.
PS.The Life Time of the Filter Cartridge Depends on Usage Amount and Feed Water Quality.
✪Do you sell similar size housing?
Yes, please search following product ASIN on Amazon.
We use it for soaking tub water filtration.Works fine.
I was looking for this application since i have valves to turn the pressurized water off and able to turn off the water to the structure from the filter. No valve to go bad over time.
Used as replacement of old filter, whole house, well water
Does what it��s supposed to do, really love the brass fittings makes for easy installation
Filter installed easily and works fine. However, the clear case developed a crack and began to leak about 11 months after installation. Contacted Geekpure and the responded immediately and have shipped a replacement casing. Will absolutely continue to use their products.