- HIGH EFFICIENT FILTRATION-6-Stage Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with deionization filter, Thin-film composite RO membrane filters down to 0.0001 micron,Reduce 99% contaminant ,including Heavy Metal Arsenic, Lead ,Mercury ,Fluoride, Bacteria,Hardness,Cadmium,Chlorine,Taste,Odor,Asbestos, Lead,Cryptosporidium , Giardia Cysts , and more 1000+ contaminants
- DEIONIZATION FILTER-Mixed bed DI filter is used to further remove TDS from membrane filtered water. It is a high capacity mixed bed ion exchange resin consisting of a mixture of a gel, Type I strong base anion resin and a gel strong acid cation resin for direct purification of water.Guaranteed TDS value close 0 ppm.
- HIGH QUALITY-- All tube, fittings, storage tank,Ro membrane complies with NSF/ANSI standard 58 to provide healthy, safe, and pure water, LEAD FREE deluxe kitchen sink faucet as last pure water guarantee in your home
- EASY&CONVENIENT-Streamlined DIY filter installation; fits most under sink cabinets, the ratio of pure water and waste water is 1:2
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA).Warranty-1year limited Product quality and service guarantee.
FEED WATER PRESSURE: 40 - 100 PSI
MAX TDS :1000 PPM
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU
MAX SDI <4.0
HARDNESS < 5 GPG
Shelf life: 3Years
Warranty: 1year limited warranty
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of installed Geekpure 6 Stage (DI)?
RO unit: Length 14.20 inch, Width 6.2 inch, Height 18.1inch.
Storage tank: Diameter 9.45 inch, Height 14.4inch.
✪What is 6 stage filter and function?
the 1st stage: PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment.
the 2nd stage: Granular carbon filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates
the 3rd stage: Carbon block filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates
the 4th stage: TFC Ro membrane, Reduce 99% total dissolved minerals, heavy metal, Arsenic, Mercury, Iron, lead ,Fluoride and 1000+ contaminants .
the 5th stage:Post inline acid washed coconut carbon filter, Polish water for refined taste.
the 6th stage:Deionization Filter,Mixed bed DI filter is used to further remove TDS from membrane filtered water. It is a high capacity mixed bed ion exchange resin consisting of a mixture of a gel, Type I strong base anion resin and a gel strong acid cation resin for direct purification
of water.Guaranteed TDS value close 0 ppm.
✪Where can i buy replace filters?
Search in the store.
✪What is in the box?
1SET filters (6 pieces filters),faucet,diverter valve,storage tank,2 pieces wrench,some fittings,water pipe,clips,drain clamp,teflon tape and so on.
Yes, BPA free ,Lead free faucet and food grade materials.
1.It Is Recommended to Wait Until the Entire System Is Pressurized (Including Storage Tank&Faucet) and Re-Check for Any Leaks Before Leaving Installation Site.
2.It Is Normal for Some Black Carbon Fines to Appear in The Water When Emptying the First 2 Tanks of Water. The First 2 Tanks of Water Produced Should be Emptied and Not Used.
3.Push the Tubing All the Way in and Use Teflon Tape During Installation.
I orignally gave the 6 stage ro water filtering system 5 stars but 1 mnth of using geekpure my water ph is the same as tap water.I dont hve a ppm guage yet but am wondering if it actually wrks on removing chlorine and all of the other undesireables that they brag about.Supposedly there should be 6mnths between filter.changes but less than a 100 gallons of water ran through it seems im back to where.i started minus $150 in my pocket
I like the idea of introducing minerals after all the filtration. However, not at all sure which ones are added and if they are good for you? I certainly adds a different taste from the old system. I think it may take a week to get used to the new flavor.
I decided not to waste the drain water and drilled a whole through my outside wall and now water a couple of trees with the water.
When I get around to it I want to add a couple of hangers for the 2 filter wrenchs so they are alway at hand. For now, I just put them on top of the filters. It would be nice to make a wrench with 2 in one like a figure 8.
This product was exactly what I expected and needed. Using it to fill a 44 gallon reservoir of pure rodi water for a 125 gallon fish tank. It definitely produces 3 gallons an hour, but beware the holding tank is only 2.1 gallons and you will never get that much out of it, so if large volume is what you need then you will want to implement some other type of reseviour like I have done to hold all the water he system is capable of producing. It only took a little more than 2 days for me to get the 125 gallons needed to fill the fish tank. Definitely would recommend this product to anyone looking for rodi water at home. Install was super easy and the instructions were very clear.
I purchased this for my saltwater tank. Has a 1.5 to 2 gallon storage that makes it easy to do where refills. Wife loves it for coffee and humidifier
Our new Geekpure produces much better tasting water than our old system. Some questions about installation until we watched the video on Amazon. Easy after that! The old system was expensive and not near the quality of Geekpure.