- 10 INCH-Universal Compatible standard 10" reverse osmosis pre-filter replacement cartridges,size:2.5"OD x 10" height
- STANDARD-Fits almost standard sized 5 or 6 stage reverse osmosis systems,includes Ispring,Watts,Premier,Flowmatic,PuROLine,Crystal Quest,Puromax and more brands
- 5 FILTERS-Includes (1)PP Sediment ,(1)Gruanlar Activated Carbon ,(1) Carbon Block Filter,(1)NSF Certificated 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane, (1) Post inline Carbon Filter,(2) Elbow quick fitting,(1) Teflon seal tape.NOTE: THE LAST STAGE POST CARBON IS 1/4"NPT THREAD INLET AND OUTLET.
- GOOD PACKING-All Filters are individually wrapped&sealed and extend shelf life
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA)
FEED WATER PRESSURE: 40 - 100 PSI , TEMPERATE:40-110°F/5-45°C , PH:3.0 -11.0 , MAX TDS :1000 PPM , TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU , MAX SDI <4.0 , HARDNESS < 5 GPG , Shelf life: 3Years .
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of the Geekpure Replacement Water Filters? If not Geekpure, the filters is available to other brands Ro water purifier?
3pcs prefilters is 2.5"ODx 10" height,1pc membrane is 1.8"x12". the post carbon filter is 2"x10", all is standard size. Please don't worry. it compatible to most Ro system which its 10inch standard sized undersink ro systems,includes Ispring,Express Water,Watts,Premier,Flowmatic,PuROLine,Crystal Quest, Apec, and more .
✪What is 5 stage filters and functions?
the 1st stage: PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6-12months.
the 2nd stage: Granular activited carbon filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
the 3rd stage: Barbon block filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
the 4th stage:Reverse Osmosis Membrane, High Rejection RO Membrane Removes up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic ,lead, fluoride, heavy metals and much more. life time:15-24months.
the 5th stage: Post inline acid washed coconut carbon filter, Polish water for refined taste. life time:12months.
The Life Time of the Filter Cartridge Depends on Usage Amount and Feed Water Quality.
✪What is in the box? 1pc PP sediment ,1pc Granular Activited Carbon ,1pc Carbon Block Filters 1pc 75GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane and 1pc Post inline Coconut Carbon.
We’re having issues with regard to the flow of water. It’s too slow. It takes a very long time to fill up any size of container. What are we going to do? It is only strong on the initial flow right after we turn on the faucet. After a fee seconds, the water flow becomes super slow.
We love our Geek Pure system and these replacement filters are a great deal.
We love our Geekpure system had it for three years but we needed a bigger tank so we bought 4 1\2 gallon rather than 2 1/2 gallon that came with the system we use the water for cooking, drinking, and give it to our pets for drinking also.
has everything i needed to replace my reverse osmosis system filters
I have been running my RO for 2 years now always having trouble with the Name brand membrane failing after 5 months and TDS running around the 300ppm Range From new. I have high TDS from my well, 900ppm +.These geek pure filters have been installed for over a month now and running at 34ppm by far the lowest of other providers. So far I am very happy for the performance the quality and the price. I will update my review once my membrane starts to fail. (Installed Aug 28, 2021)