- HIGH EFFICIENT FILTRATION-6-Stage Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Mineral Filter which add various mineral in water and Thin-film composite RO membrane filters down to 0.0001 micron,Reduce 99% contaminant ,including Heavy Metal Arsenic, Lead,Mercury ,Fluoride, Bacteria,Hardness,Cadmium,Chlorine,Taste,Odor,Asbestos, Lead,Cryptosporidium , Giardia Cysts , and more 1000+ contaminants.
- HIGH QUALITY-- All tube, fittings, storage tank,Ro membrane complies with NSF/ANSI standard 58 to provide healthy, safe, and pure water, LEAD FREE deluxe kitchen sink faucet as last pure water guarantee in your home.
- EASY&CONVENIENT-Streamlined DIY filter installation; fits most under sink cabinets, the ratio of pure water and waste water is 1:2.
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA).
- Warranty-1year limited Product quality and service guarantee.
FEED WATER PRESSURE: 40 - 100 PSI
MAX TDS :1000 PPM
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU
MAX SDI <4.0
HARDNESS < 5 GPG
Shelf life: 3Years
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of installed Geekpure RO5-MF?
RO unit:14.20”x 6.2”x18.1”.
Storage tank: Diameter 9.45”xHeight 14.4”.
✪What is 6stage filter and function?
the 1st stage: PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment.
the 2nd stage: Granular carbon filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates
the 3rd stage: Carbon block filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates
the 4th stage: TFC Ro membrane, Reduce 99% total dissolved minerals, heavy metal, Arsenic, Mercury, Iron, lead ,Fluoride and 1000+ contaminants .
the 5th stage:Acid washed coconut carbon filter, Polish water for refined taste.
the 6th stage:Mineral filter,add various mineral in water.
✪Where can i buy replace filters?
1-3stage,please search B074XGB32J .
the 4th stage, please search B074W72NNW.
the 1-3&5th stage ,please search B074XCYF93.
the 6stage,please search B079QXH7C1.
✪What is in the box?
1SET filters (6 pieces filters),faucet,diverter valve,storage tank,2 pieces wrench,some fittings,water pipe,clips,drain clamp,teflon tape and so on.
Yes, BPA free and Lead free faucet .
1.It Is Recommended to Wait Until the Entire System Is Pressurized (Including Storage Tank&Faucet) and Re-Check for Any Leaks Before Leaving Installation Site.
2.It Is Normal for Some Black Carbon Fines to Appear in The Water When Emptying the First 2 Tanks of Water. The First 2 Tanks of Water Produced Should be Emptied and Not Used.
3.Push the Tubing All the Way in and Use Teflon Tape During Installation.
Very good quality water system and the water tastes better than the bottled water. The system doesn't take much space under the sink and still has enough room. Easy to install but be careful to tighten the valves and caps, especially those filter caps and tank top valves. I faced leaking after reinstallation and spend many hours in those areas.
Im not sure what sheerness has to do with my water system its not panty hose.I like the large standard size filters i mounted my system in a basement under the kitchen so space was not an issue. Having said that the way the filters are mounted on the steel frame it only takes up a few cubic inches more space than the compact unit I replacedThis is a Chinese made product. But when shopping this product I found most vendors outsource their filters.The company has a mostly local representative.I was missing an o ring in one of my components an email sent at 8pm had a response before noon the next day with a direct number to call as I had given a detailed description of what was wrong the rep ordered my replacement part before i even called. I had it in my hands the next business day.I am very pleased with my filter system.I recommend this product and this vendor.
Great price and ease to instal.
Good.The Geekpure ro water system is well made. Read your instructions, take it slow, and you can install the system yourself, if you have some mechanical skills. I've taken care of a few leaks and it's working fine. Water is very clear.
Filtered out most of the impurities and the water tastes very good