About this item
- POWERFUL AND STRONG -Personal blender 300 Watts power,4 Leaves high speed stainless steel blade,strong enough to crush vegetables and fruits easily.Great for making smoothies, shakes, baby formula and morning protein drinks
- BPA FREE -With 2 x food grade material 18 oz / 550 ml blending bottles,great for family member use. Enjoy healthy on the go with your loved ones.All parts are BPA-free to ensure healthy drinking
- PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT -3 lb and cup size :3”diameter x 9”height.Blend and drink from the same bottle,with extra travel lid.The sports lid makes it easy to take on the road to the office, gym or class, in the car ( fits most car drink holders) or in your bag
- EASY TO OPERATE -Just press down and twist the bottle to click into the LOCK place. It is also easy clean by water.Safe,healthy,durable and efficient
- Safe to use.It will only work when the bottle is installed properly in the LOCK place. It comes with an overheating prevention & automatic recovery function
I love this smoothie blender. It has great power, no trouble with ice or frozen fruit. Cleans easily. I say, spend that $29ish for this one and forget the cheaper ones with less blend power. Besides, mine came in purple, who doesn't love pink, love!!!!
I love the easy use of this smoothie blender. There is no big item to clean. Each container is 2 smoothies for my husband. So so perfect. Hardly takes up any room at all!Thank you for making my life a bit easier in the nutrition department!
This blender is user friendly and is very convenient ( grab and go). The only issue is if you are using frozen fruit you have to let it thaw a little first, the blend is not powerful enough to mix frozen fruit but can crush small amounts of ice (I.e. not full container of ice)
We love this blender so much that I ended up buying two. I wish there was a way to purchase extra bottles and slicing pieces. My daughter and I use this regularly and it is personal size. So we are always both looking to have a free bottle and slicer that is clean to use.It blends great. I make daily shakes with ice, protein powder and veggies. The bottle and slicer I can put right in the top dishwasher rack with air dry. The bottom piece can get wiped out with a damp cloth. It is very small and stores easily as well.The slicing piece goes on the top of the bottle after you put ingredients in. You then flip it upside down and press into the base to blend. After you remove the slicing piece and add the cover with drink spout and go.My daughter has also used it to blend cooked red peppers to make a sauce. Great little machine.
First time buyer. But I love it. Easy to use. Hope the motor holds up. But so far I love it!