About this item
- RETRO COMPACT DESIGN - Retro-friendly design mixer,shaped like a flowing infinity symbol.Compact size easy to collect,fits nicely in the corner of your counter.Great size for office use, or as gift ideas
- VERSATILE - 300 Watts smoothie maker with 17 oz cup,10 oz mug, BPA Free,can be used for blending,mixing,chopping,pureeing,grinding
- EFFICIENT - 4 Leaves efficient stainless steel blade,strong enough to crush vegetables and fruit easily.Great for making smoothies,shakes, baby formula,morning protein drinks
- SIMPLE TO USE AND CLEAN - Easy operation switch with pulse function.Thoughtful leather handle for easy movement of the blender base.Bottles are easy clean,dishwasher safe
- CONVENIENT TO GO CONCEPT - 2 cups with travel lid and flit-top lid,makes it easy to take on the road to the office,gym or class,in the car or in your bag.Considerate lip ring makes confortable drinking
Excellent little personal blender that doesn't look junky if left out on the counter top. Occassionally it'll get a little congested and you have to give the bottle a little shake to get the fruit down to the blade, but that's normal for this kind of blender. Overall, absolutely love, especially for the price
Just as good as the magic bullet.
Don't give credit to the lower reviews: this blender is amazing! Not only does it look amazing and will be a unique addition to your kitchen's style, it is also a discreet and powerful little thing. You can plug in your mason jars (and the free bottle is also great). I'll also answer my own question: it can grind coffee! That was my criteria for buying. I was surprised at the lower reviews for this brand as it is a trusted one. You won't be disappointed!
Cute! And it works, too! This is a great size for smaller smoothies. I used a larger blender before. As long as you follow the directions, it works beautifully. I am concerned that the company does not offer replacements for the glass mason jar (which is not a standard size); which is why I didn’t give it 5 stars...
Exactly what I was looking for after my NutriBullet gave out. It fits my mid century decor and is much easier to clean than the NutriBullet. I am looking for additional/replacement jars, because two just isn’t enough for me. I’ll update my review once I am able to locate.