- PULSE TECHNOLOGY - Pulse lid with safety locking handle. Easy to use, just press and hold to run, convenient to control your blending consistency
- POWERFUL - 400 Watts professional performance power,4 layers 4 blades assembly, total crushing technology, can handle ice,frozen fruit,veggies,meat into a very smooth puree consistency
- EFFICIENT - 4.2-Cup / 1L capacity jar, easy clean by water. Scale markings on the jar makes blending chopping for recipes easy.Turn original food into nutrient-rich beverages and paste in seconds
- SAFE TO USE- This food processor has overheating prevention & automatic recovery function, safe to operate.Great for meat chopping,smoothies,shakes,seasonings and more
- SLIM AND NOVEL DESIGN - Compact size fits nicely into any kitchen counter corner for a nice kitchen display,save spaces in kitchen
I bought this food processor because I started ordering Purple Carrot and some of the recipes require a blender. I hate cooking so I didn't want to spend a lot of money. This is a great blender for the needs of someone like me.
I bought this for the purpose of making nut butters. I liked how easy it was to put this together and use right away. I made pistachio nut butter easily! The scraper function is a nice touch. Overall, simple and easy to use, as well as to take apart and clean. Not too many confusing pieces. Very happy with this!
One of the best food processors I’ve ever had. is a reliable company and this processor is no exception - the bowl scraper is a great touch and idea too.
My wife is very happy with the purchase. She's pleased with the power and quality. She makes a batch of smoothies every 2 or 3 days with cut-up apples, carrots, and other assorted fruits. After about 25 times using it so far, no issues to report.
I think this works just great. It’s not the best for easy cleanup but it’s still worth it. It’s fun to get use out of it if you had a space on your counter leave it out that’s the only way you’re going to use it.Good recipe :One carrotOne appleOne cucumberI’ll add a little water to it when it’s done to have more volume. I use water that’s been sit out in a pitcher for 24 hoursIt absorbs better that wayIt’s a great price why not buy one.