- 10 INCH-Universal Compatible standard 10" reverse osmosis pre-filter replacement cartridges,size :2.5"ODx 10" height
- STANDARD-Fits all standard sized under counter ro systems,includes Ispring,Watts,Premier,Flowmatic,PuROLine,Crystal Quest, Apec, and more brands
- 18 FILTERS-Includes (6)PP Sediment (6)Gruanlar Activated Carbon and (6) Carbon Block Filters to protect and extend the life of the RO system
- GOOD PACKING-All Filters are individually wrapped&sealed and extend shelf life
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA)
FEED WATER PRESSURE: 40 - 100 PSI
MAX TDS :1000 PPM
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU
MAX SDI <4.0
HARDNESS < 5 GPG
Shelf life: 3Years
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of the Geekpure Replacement Water Filters?
It is 2.5"ODx 10" height and standard.
✪What is 3stage filter and function?
the 1st stage: PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6-12months.
the 2nd stage: Granular activited carbon filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
the 3rd stage: Barbon block filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
✪If not Geekpure, the filters is available to other brands Ro water purifier?
Please don't worry. it compatible to most Ro system which its 10inch standard sized undersink ro systems,includes Ispring,Express Water,Watts,Premier,Flowmatic,PuROLine,Crystal Quest, Apec, and etc
✪What is in the box?
3pcs PP sediment ,3pcs Granular Carbon and 3pcs Carbon Block Filters.
1. The Life Time of the Filter Cartridge Depends on Usage Amount and Feed Water Quality. .
2.It Is Recommended to Wait Until the Entire System Is Pressurized (Including Storage Tank & Faucet) and Re-Check for Any Leaks Before Leaving Installation Site.
3.It Is Normal for Some Black Carbon Fines to Appear in the Water When Emptying the First 2 Tanks Of Water. The First 2 Tanks of Water Produced Should Be Emptied and Not Used.
4.Push the Tubing All the Way in and Use Teflon Tape During Installation.