- COMPLETE-2 Stage Whole House Water Filtration System w 1xPP Sediment,1xCarbon Block Filter ,with 2x 10 inch blue housing (1"NPT inlet/outlet),2 x plastic wrench,2 bags screw and 2 x metal bracket.
- PURE-It is Installed at the main water supply and produce pure water for your entire home. Enjoy better water from every tap and every appliance in the whole house.
- FUNCTION-PP Sediment is used to remove silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles, Carbon block filter is used to remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
- HIGH QUALITY-Fits NSF standard,Large capacity housing for high flow applications
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA)
- JUST SHIP TO BUYER FROM US,NO INVENTORY IN CANADA AND OTHER COUNTRIES
FEED WATER PRESSURE:40 - 100 PSI
MAX. TDS :1000 PPM
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU
MAX SDI <4.0
HARDNESS < 5 GPG
Shelf life: 3Years
Warranty: 1year limited warranty
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of the Geekpure RO-TW Water Filter?
RO unit: Length: 15.64 ", Width:4.8", Height:14.8 ".
✪What is 5stage filter and function?
the 1st stage is PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6-12months.
the 2nd stage is Granular Activited Carbon Filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
the 3rd stage is Carbon Block Filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
the 4th stage is TFC Ro Membrane, Reduce 99% total dissolved minerals, heavy metal, Arsenic, Mercury, Iron, lead ,Fluoride and 1000+ contaminants . life time:15-24months.
the 5th stage is Post Inline Acid Washed Coconut Carbon filter, Polish water for refined taste. life time: 12months.
life time depends on usage amount and feed water quality.
✪What is in the box?
1SET filters (5pcs),faucet, diverter valve, storage tank, some fittings, water pipe, clips, drain clamp, teflon tape.
Yes, BPA free. Lead free.
1.It Is Recommended To Wait Until The Entire System Is Pressurized (Including Storage Tank & Faucet) And Re-Check For Any Leaks Before Leaving Installation Site.
2.It Is Normal For Some Black Carbon Fines To Appear In The Water When Emptying The First 2 Tanks Of Water. The First 2 Tanks Of Water Produced Should Be Emptied And Not Used.
3. Push the Tubing All the Way in and Use Teflon Tape During Installation.