Maximum Pressure: 90 psi (6.2 bar) ,It is test pressure, SUGGESTED WORK PRESSURE IS UNDER 50 PSI
Shelf life: 2 Years.
More valuable information:
1. What is dimension of the housing and filters ?
ANSWER: It is standard sized 4.5" OD x 10" height filters and housings .
2. What is in the box?
ANSWER: 2 x 10 inch blue housing with pressure release , plastic wrench ,metal bracket and screws,1 x PP sediment filter, 1 x carbon block filter.
3.What is filters options?
ANSWER: 1.PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6 months.ASIN:B07797MT8K / B07JPZ183L.
2.Carbon block filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6 months. ASIN:B077971QT7 / B07JNC5GM4.
3.PP pleated filter, the material is same as PP sediment,Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6 months. ASIN:B07TMCPJVD
4.PP string filters, the material is same as PP sediment,Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6 months. ASIN:B07TJ6MXKM
PS.The Life Time of the Filter Cartridge Depends on Usage Amount and Feed Water Quality.
1. Please lubricate the o-ring with silicon grease and use wrench provided to prevent leakage. you may search "whole house water filter " on YouTube, there is some video about this housing, it is very helpful if it is the first time to install it.
2. Protect filter housing from freezing.
3. This filter housing has a maximum operating pressure rating of 90 psi, if you suspect that your water pressure will at any time exceed 80 psi, a pressure regulator MUST BE INSTALLED before the filter housing. this action will guard against the water pressure exceeding the maximum pressure rating.it is recommended that the pressure regulator be set at 50 psi or less.
4. The rubber o-ring provides the water tight seal between the cap and the sump. it is important that the o-ring be properly SEATED IN THE GROOVE of a water leak could occur.