- FOOD GRADE PP-Made of 100% Melt-Blown Polypropylene
- STANDARD-Fits all standard 10" sized big blue filter, size at 4.5" diameter x 10" height
- Function-Sediment cartridge is used to remove silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles,these can be used for residential and commercial applications
- GOOD PACKING-All Filters are individually wrapped&sealed and extend shelf life
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA)
FEED WATER PRESSURE: 40 - 100 PSI , TEMPERATE:40-110°F/5-45°C , PH:3.0 -11.0 , MAX TDS :1000 PPM , TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU , MAX SDI <4.0 , HARDNESS < 5 GPG , Shelf life: 3Years .
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of the Geekpure Replacement Water Filters?
It is 4.5"ODx 10" height and standard.
✪What is the function?
PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6-12months.
✪If not Geekpure, the filters is available to other brands big blue filter?
Please don't worry. it compatible to most 10inch standard sized big blue housing ,includes Ispring, Express Water, Culligan and more brands.
✪What is in the box?
1pc PP sediment
1. The Life Time of the Filter Cartridge Depends on Usage Amount and Feed Water Quality.
2.The First 3 Gallons of Water Produced Should Be Emptied and Not Used.
3.Push the Tubing All the Way in and Use Teflon Tape During Installation.