No stock in Canada,Thanks.
- Function-Granular Carbon Filter is used to remove Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months ,these can be used for residential and commercial applications
- STANDARD-Fits all standard sized 2.5 inch x 20 inch filter housing .
- APPLICATIONS-Large capacity housing for high flow applications,Used in whole house, reverse osmosis, commercial and geekpure filtration.
- WARRANTY-Fits NSF standard.One year limited warranty.
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA).
FEED WATER PRESSURE: 40 - 100 PSI
MAX TDS :1000 PPM
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU
MAX SDI <4.0
HARDNESS < 5 GPG
Shelf life: 3Years
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of the Geekpure Replacement Water Filters?
It is 2.5"ODx 20" height and standard.
✪What is the function?
Granular carbon filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
✪If not Geekpure, the filters is available to other brands big blue filter?
Please don't worry. it compatible to most 20inch standard sized big blue housing ,includes Ispring, Express Water, Culligan and more brands.
✪What is in the box?
1pc granular carbon filter inside.
1. The Life Time of the Filter Cartridge Depends on Usage Amount and Feed Water Quality.
2.It Is Normal for Some Black Carbon Fines to Appear in the Water When Emptying the First 2 Tanks Of Water. The First 2 Tanks of Water Produced Should Be Emptied and Not Used.
3.Push the Tubing All the Way in and Use Teflon Tape During Installation.