- Designed for use in areas with water pressure lower than 40 PSI,Turn on & off automatically.with extra 4 pcs replacement filters, total 9 pieces filters in the box.
- HIGH EFFICIENT FILTRATION-5-Stage Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with NSF certificated Thin-film composite RO membrane filters down to 0.0001 micron,Reduce 99% contaminant ,including Heavy Metal Arsenic, Lead ,Mercury ,Fluoride, Bacteria,Hardness,Cadmium,Chlorine,Taste,Odor,Asbestos, Lead,Cryptosporidium , Giardia Cysts , and more 1000+ contaminants
- HIGH QUALITY-- All tube, fittings, storage tank,Ro membrane complies with NSF/ANSI standard 58 to provide healthy, safe, and pure water, NSF certificated LEAD FREE deluxe kitchen sink faucet as last pure water guarantee in your home
- EASY&CONVENIENT-Streamlined DIY filter installation; fits most under sink cabinets, the ratio of pure water and waste water is 1:2
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA),Warranty-1year limited Product quality and service guarantee
FEED WATER PRESSURE: 40 - 100 PSI,
PH:3.0 -11.0 ,
MAX TDS :1000 PPM,
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU,
MAX SDI <4.0,
HARDNESS < 5 GPG,
Shelf life: 3Years
1.It Is Recommended to Wait Until the Entire System Is Pressurized (Including Storage Tank&Faucet) and Re-Check for Any Leaks Before Leaving Installation Site.
2.It Is Normal for Some Black Carbon Fines to Appear in The Water When Emptying the First 2 Tanks of Water.
3.The First 2 Tanks of Water Produced Should be Emptied and Not Used.Push the Tubing All the Way in and Use Teflon Tape During Installation.