- HIGH EFFICIENT FILTRATION-6-Stage Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Alkaline Mineral pH+ Remineralization Filter and Thin-film composite RO membrane filters down to 0.0001 micron,Reduce 99% contaminant ,including Heavy Metal Arsenic, Lead ,Mercury ,Fluoride, Bacteria,Hardness,Cadmium,Chlorine,Taste,Odor,Asbestos, Lead,Cryptosporidium , Giardia Cysts , and more 1000+ contaminants.
- HIGH QUALITY-- All tube, fittings, storage tank,Ro membrane complies with NSF/ANSI standard 58 to provide healthy, safe, and pure water, LEAD FREE deluxe kitchen sink faucet as last pure water guarantee in your home.
- EASY&CONVENIENT-Streamlined DIY filter installation; fits most under sink cabinets, the ratio of pure water and waste water is 1:2.
- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA).
- Warranty-1year limited Product quality and service guarantee,
FEED WATER PRESSURE: 40 - 100 PSI
MAX TDS :1000 PPM
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU
MAX SDI <4.0
HARDNESS < 5 GPG
Shelf life: 3Years
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of installed Geekpure RO5-AF?
RO unit:14.20”x 6.2”x18.1”.
Storage tank: Diameter 9.45”xHeight 14.4”.
✪What is 6stage filter and function?
the 1st stage: PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment.
the 2nd stage: Granular carbon filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates
the 3rd stage: Carbon block filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates
the 4th stage: TFC Ro membrane, Reduce 99% total dissolved minerals, heavy metal, Arsenic, Mercury, Iron, lead ,Fluoride and 1000+ contaminants .
the 5th stage:Acid washed coconut carbon filter, Polish water for refined taste.
the 6th stage:Mineral filter,add various mineral in water.
✪Where can i buy replace filters?
1-3stage,please search B074XGB32J .
the 4th stage, please search B074W72NNW.
the 1-3&5th stage ,please search B074XCYF93.
the 6stage,please search B079QXH7C1.
✪What is in the box?
1SET filters (6 pieces filters),faucet,diverter valve,storage tank,2 pieces wrench,some fittings,water pipe,clips,drain clamp,teflon tape and so on.
Yes, BPA free and Lead free faucet .
1.It Is Recommended to Wait Until the Entire System Is Pressurized (Including Storage Tank&Faucet) and Re-Check for Any Leaks Before Leaving Installation Site.
2.It Is Normal for Some Black Carbon Fines to Appear in The Water When Emptying the First 2 Tanks of Water. The First 2 Tanks of Water Produced Should be Emptied and Not Used.
3.Push the Tubing All the Way in and Use Teflon Tape During Installation.
I bought this unit and have been very happy with it. I did add a dual TDS meter so I could see the TDS going in and coming out. It is removing around 97% of the TDS which is very good for the high pressure and speed of these units. I could probably lower the pressure to get a bit more, but why bother.Even with the more expensive aquarium RO units you were lucky to get 96%. If you have a question or issue, Rosie will respond and is a good guy to deal with.
I've been using this system for two years. It is still great to work with good demand for household drinking water, coffee brewing. I just replaced the RO and alkaline filter according to the instructions and there was no problem. I was lucky enough to have this system installed in the basement under the kitchen
I recently purchased a Geekpure RO water system through. I'm very pleased with the product. Our water tastes so bad that we can't use it for drinking, coffee, tea or ice. For years, I used to go to the store and buy bottled water for our use. I'm excited about this RO system. We have Geekpure 5 stage system. We think mentoring and company tutorials are great. I highly recommend this system!
I was impressed with Geekpure's purchasing process and customer service support. I can't ask for more from either process. Rosie, who represents Geekpure, convinced me that Geekpure would be with us for the long haul. The system is carefully designed and made of quality materials. Now the best... Our water tastes good now and the ice is odorless! I'll buy it again.
Most importantly, the system is easy to install and produces high-quality water. I would probably drink more water because I know it's really pure and there's no strange taste.