- FUNCTION-Alkaline Mineral pH+ Remineralization Filter,adjust Ro water (PH is 5-6) to alkalescent water. PH will be around 7-8.5. and add Calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium ions back to the Ro water ,Used with Ro systems to complement their absolute filtration qualities.Produces pH-balanced alkaline water.
- STANDARD-Fits almost standard sized 5 or 6 stage reverse osmosis systems,includes Ispring,Watts,Premier,Flowmatic,PuROLine,Crystal Quest,Puromax and more brands.
- DIMENSION-Diameter 2" x Length 10". inlet/outlet: 1/4" NPT threat , just 1 PC filter in the box.
- GOOD PACKING-The filter is individually wrapped&sealed well. life time:6 months,shelf life:3 years.
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA)
- JUST SHIP TO BUYER FROM US and Europe,NO INVENTORY IN CANADA BEFORE Jan.20th,2022.
FEED WATER PRESSURE: 40 - 100 PSI
MAX TDS :1000 PPM
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU
MAX SDI <4.0
HARDNESS < 5 GPG
Shelf life: 3Years
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of the Geekpure Replacement Water Filters?
It is 2.5"ODx 10" height and standard.
✪How to add it on my 5 Stage Ro system?
Please consider to buy 2pcs 1/4” elbow fitting and tube. product ASIN:B078VQN6TZ and B078W77KY2. we attach usage manual on this listing or contact with us directly.
✪If not Geekpure, the filters is available to other brands Ro water purifier?
Please don't worry. it compatible to most Ro system which its 10inch standard sized undersink ro systems,includes Ispring,Express Water,Watts,Premier,Flowmatic,PuROLine,Crystal Quest, Apec, and more brands.
✪What is in the box?
Just 1pc Alkaline Mineral pH+ Remineralization Filter.
1. The Life Time of the Filter Cartridge Depends on Usage Amount and Feed Water Quality. .
2.It Is Recommended to Wait Until the Entire System Is Pressurized (Including Storage Tank & Faucet) and Re-Check for Any Leaks Before Leaving Installation Site.
I never ordered a mineralized cartridge for the RO systems that I ordered...I keep getting mineral cartridges which I need to remove before installing the unit.
I purchased my first system in April 2018 from isprint water system. In the first 6months of operation everything was going great, I did the filter change the following year ( only use 6months a year.) I installed everything as recommended. When I install the 75 GPD membrane in blue color, I drain the system and then I make the final connection of the 75GPD membrane. When I start the system again nothing works. After several tries nothing works. I remove the two rings of the membrane and the water circulates very well but the membrane is useless. I bought another system in 2020 ( geekpue RO5 ) and I had the same problem after one year.I invested 900.00$ and I have no result. It's worth it because when it works the water is really good.I would like to fix the problem.
Thank you for your attention.
Gerald Brisson téléphone [****]