- BPA free,Food grade materials,Quick change filters
- EASY&CONVENIENT-Quick change sanitary filters, change filters in seconds, shut off water automatically, and No tools required , the ratio of pure water and waste water is 1:2
- HIGH QUALITY-- All tube, fittings, storage tank,Ro membrane complies with NSF/ANSI standard 58 to provide healthy, safe, and pure water, LEAD FREE deluxe kitchen sink faucet as last pure water guarantee in your home
- HIGH EFFICIENT FILTRATION-5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Thin-film composite RO membrane filters down to 0.0001 micron,Reduce 99% contaminant ,including Heavy Metal Arsenic, Lead ,Mercury ,Fluoride, Bacteria,Hardness,Cadmium,Chlorine,Taste,Odor,Asbestos, Lead,Cryptosporidium , Giardia Cysts , and more 1000+ contaminants.
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA),.
- Warranty-1-year limited Product quality and service guarantee,
FEED WATER PRESSURE:40 - 100 PSI
MAX. TDS :1000 PPM
TURBIDITY < 1.0 NTU
MAX SDI <4.0
HARDNESS < 5 GPG
Shelf life: 3Years
Warranty: 1year limited warranty
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of the Geekpure RO-TW Water Filter?
RO unit: Length: 15.64 ", Width:4.8", Height:14.8 ".
✪What is 5stage filter and function?
the 1st stage is PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6-12months.
the 2nd stage is Granular Activited Carbon Filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
the 3rd stage is Carbon Block Filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
the 4th stage is TFC Ro Membrane, Reduce 99% total dissolved minerals, heavy metal, Arsenic, Mercury, Iron, lead ,Fluoride and 1000+ contaminants . life time:15-24months.
the 5th stage is Post Inline Acid Washed Coconut Carbon filter, Polish water for refined taste. life time: 12months.
life time depends on usage amount and feed water quality.
✪What is in the box?
1SET filters (5pcs),faucet, diverter valve, storage tank, some fittings, water pipe, clips, drain clamp, teflon tape.
Yes, BPA free. Lead free.
1.It Is Recommended To Wait Until The Entire System Is Pressurized (Including Storage Tank & Faucet) And Re-Check For Any Leaks Before Leaving Installation Site.
2.It Is Normal For Some Black Carbon Fines To Appear In The Water When Emptying The First 2 Tanks Of Water. The First 2 Tanks Of Water Produced Should Be Emptied And Not Used.
3. Push the Tubing All the Way in and Use Teflon Tape During Installation.
simple installation, lighter than other systems
There were a couple of hiccups due to my old plumbing, but once he figured out where to put everything it has worked very well. I was one of the only people in town that didn't have to boil water after Hurricane Harvey came through because I was able to store filtered water in 5 and 3 gallon bottles before it hit. I am going to install one in the rental side of my duplex and I'm buying one for my parents for their house.
Product works as intended. Original ppm of tap water was ~350ppm and this RO system brought it down to ~17ppm. Water has zero taste which is great! Instructions that come with it are a little confusing but they have a great YouTube video that can be followed for installation.Installation tips:1) make sure the flex pipe is all the way in your connectors (you kinda have to jiggle them in)2) use lots of pipe tape to prevent leaks3) make sure pipe connections are tight4) follow the flushing instructions on the video
To an extent it’s a well designed idea. Easy filter changes. Comes mostly pre plumbed. Well placed shut off valves. But mine came with a faulty auto shut off valve. Of note it uses 1/4” feed/drain but 3/8” outflow to tank and faucetedit: all good, interesting valve setup they have on it. responsive customer service. i like it
The product is good but still not used. a small part is missing which connects faucet to flexible pipe some connector. Tried to get in the shops but not available.