- COMPLETE-1 Stage Whole House Water Filtration System .1 x 10 inch Big Clear housing-1"NPT Inlet/Outlet,1 X Carbon Block Filter ,1 x plastic wrench,1 bag screw and 1 x metal bracket in the box.
- PURE-It is Installed at the main water supply and produce pure water for your entire home. Enjoy better water from every tap and every appliance in the whole house.
- FUNCTION-Carbon block filter is used to remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6-12months.
- HIGH QUALITY-Fits NSF standard,Large capacity housing for high flow applications
- RESPONSABLE MANUFACTURER- ISO9001:2008 certificated Manufacturer ,also Member of Water Quality Association (WQA)
Maximum Pressure: 90 psi (6.2 bar)
Shelf life: 5 Years
More valuable information:
✪What is dimension of the big blue housing and carbon filter?
It is 4.5"OD x 10" height .
✪What is in the box?
1 x 10 inch Big Clear housing-1"NPT Inlet/Outlet,1 X Carbon Block Filter ,1 x plastic wrench,1 bag screw and 1 x metal bracket in the box.
✪What is filters options?
1.PP spun filter, Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6 months.ASIN:B07797MT8K。
2.Granular activited carbon filter, Remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6months.ASIN:B0779V95SR.
3.Carbon block filter, Further remove chlorine, taste & odors, very fine particulates. life time:6 months. ASIN:B077971QT7.
4.PP pleated filter, the material is same as PP sediment,Remove sand, dirt, sediment. life time:6 months.
PS.The Life Time of the Filter Cartridge Depends on Usage Amount and Feed Water Quality.
Please lubricate the o-ring with silicon grease and use wrench provided to prevent leakage.
2. Protect filter housing from freezing.
3. This filter housing has a maximum operating pressure rating of 90 psi, if you suspect that your water pressure will at any time exceed 80 psi, a pressure regulator MUST BE INSTALLED before the filter housing. this action will guard against the water pressure exceeding the maximum pressure rating.it is recommended that the pressure regulator be set at 70 psi or less.
4.The rubber o-ring provides the water tight seal between the cap and the sump. it is important that the o-ring be properly SEATED IN THE GROOVE of a water leak could occur.